Labels

Welcome

All that we behold and perceive by our senses bears undeniable witness to the existence of God--the stone and the cloud, the plants and the trees, the living creatures, the heavens and the earth and the stars, the dry land and the ocean, the fire and the air, substance and accident. Indeed, we ourselves are the chief witnesses to Him. But just as the bat sees only at night and cannot see in the daytime because of the weakness of its sight, which is dazzled by the full light of the sun, so also the human mind is too weak to behold the full glory of the Divine Majesty. --- Al-Ghazzali





FATHER GOD AND I



This blog contains numerous spiritual conversations between God and I. All things are possible, including of direct communication with our Creator, source of our Spirit.I call this communicating with Spirit. Many have many ways of explaining it. Within this blog, I have also placed some writings from different books and/or people that I have found loving/awakening to my spirit. Thank you so much for visiting. Blessings. Sehnaz







March 19, 2015

Communication With God ( Channeled)

This short conversation took place on March 19, 2015.  I asked Father God about conversation with him.

Father God, I do believe in my heart and from what I know, once upon a time people always knew they had direct communication with you, but now most people cannot even comprehend talking with God or other Heavenly Beings and have hard time believing.   Can you talk to me a bit about the history of when people used to talk with you and how they came about the way they are now.

"My Dear Child, good glorious morning to you.  What you are asking me is all about Humanities. Humanity is a subject field very important to discuss. For Humanity makes everything viable in all of its glorious existence.  You asked me why people stopped communicating with me?"

Yes Father God, why people stopped communicating with you and even they doubt that its even possible to communicate with you.

"My dear child, what has happened is the existence of the humanity.  These things that you are describing to me were projected ahead of time by ourselves.  We knew there will come a day when people will forget who they are, forget where they are from,  forget who is the source of their creation.  These things were already taken into account my dear child. Because it was predictable that after many thousands of years that a being would start changing its own environment.  My children, at first were all in contact with myself.  For they knew me as their heavenly Father, they still know me as their Heavenly Father, but they use this as a figurative speech.  I made it clear that I would always be a source of love in your lives, for all of my children, no matter how or why they forget their own beings and the ways of life."

  

"The major area where my children were prevented from talking to me directly was from the times of the establishments of churches, temples and other worship places.  For these worship places blocked their access to me by their words they used.  For the word is a sword, for the word is powerful.  During this time my children were asked to come to the holy man to talk to me, they felt that they could not approach me themselves.  They listened and they believed the tales of these supposedly holy people
and thats when they bit into the apple as you say.  At that time, with those words they bit into the apple for they forgot who they are, they forgot to acknowledge why they are the way they are and how they can worship and acknowledge my being."

"During these times my children did remember me but they felt as though their relationship with me was about Fear, for they were installed fear into their being and during that time they began to fear me.  They have no reason to fear me, but they believe the words of the people who tell them that God is a God of vengeance, a god of judgment, god of anger and jealousy.  These are the qualities that I have never experienced, these are the qualities that I don't have and these are the qualities that belong to simple humans, for they are the ones who have attached these qualities to their Creator."

"My dear child during the times when the churches and the temples were risen, that's when most of my children began to fear me.  For these places encouraged people's fear, in order to control them , in order to control their financial situations, their lives and political status.even during the old times and now in more modern times."

I see Father God.  I feel that , and maybe it is due to my own spiritual awakening 9 years ago...but, I feel that people are returning to the ways they used to be, talking with you, talking with spirits, talking with Angels and other heavenly sources. 

"My dear child, what you are talking about is an awakening.  An awakening is a necessary part of a human life because when times are dire, when times are difficult, or dangerous,  a mass awakening will occur.  Mass Awakening is like a wave in your Oceans, the ocean is still present but the wave is being created in order to create a movement. So, this mass awakening is very real, yes.  It started towards the latter part of 2011 and it shall continue until 2022, this awakening is a necessity as the people of earth are not being cognizant of the dangers that are being subjected to them.  This awakening was a necessity, because the people of earth are not alert to the dangers they are exposed to at this time in their lives.  It is very detrimental to their being , because they will suffer the consequences of this if they are not more productive and taking measures to stop the destruction that is being done on Earth.  For this reason my dear child, you are seeing an awakening and this is a necessity for my children on earth as earth is suffering in its own momentum.  For this reason, this awakening had been put in during this time, as these things were also measured in advance or as we could say predicted.  The human spirit has to overcome the darkness present on your earth.  For this darkness is what is going to be the destruction of humanity, if it is not cared for.  There were few occasions in my creation where I had allowed some elements of life to be effected if the people of planet earth does not take necessary precautions and this is another.  The next one that is to come will be in the next 35 years during which time the interplanetary galactical stars will also be a host among this. " (I was truly a bit confused as these are not words familiar to my vocabulary and I did not know if they even made sense,  even in grammar, but I have decided to write it like I heard )

Wow, that kind of went over my head Father God, forgive me.  But, I do understand what you explained to me.  Basically, this is one of those events that people have to rise and do something about it, right?

"Yes, my dear child...What you understood is plenty enough.  People's existence depends on people's decisions. "

I see father god. 

No comments: