Labels

Welcome

All that we behold and perceive by our senses bears undeniable witness to the existence of God--the stone and the cloud, the plants and the trees, the living creatures, the heavens and the earth and the stars, the dry land and the ocean, the fire and the air, substance and accident. Indeed, we ourselves are the chief witnesses to Him. But just as the bat sees only at night and cannot see in the daytime because of the weakness of its sight, which is dazzled by the full light of the sun, so also the human mind is too weak to behold the full glory of the Divine Majesty. --- Al-Ghazzali





FATHER GOD AND I



This blog contains numerous spiritual conversations between God and I. All things are possible, including of direct communication with our Creator, source of our Spirit.I call this communicating with Spirit. Many have many ways of explaining it. Within this blog, I have also placed some writings from different books and/or people that I have found loving/awakening to my spirit. Thank you so much for visiting. Blessings. Sehnaz







October 18, 2014

Fighting Among Children of God (Channeled)




A beautiful day to my Reader.  Thank you for sharing this message with me, I had asked Father God about his views on the fighting going on between different people around the world, as this truly also breaks my heart.  And below you will find the kind words that were given to me, that I had recorded and wrote down to share later.  This conversation took place on October 1, 2014 at about 8:10 a.m.  Many blessings to you, may your hearts and souls be surrounded with happiness and Peace.  And, most of all share that happiness and love with people around you.  Thank you for reading my blog.

                                             
    


""today I am going to explain to you the way the world came about, the way I have given my words to people at different generational times and values.  For this reason there will be some lecturing about this principle.

when my children of other beliefs and religions try to claim me as their sole word, they are only doing this because of their own egotistical reasons.  I cannot be contained in any one word, but I can be contained in all words and in all people.  All people who follow my words are trying to claim myself on behalf of their own needs and goods, for this reason people will never find harmony because the leaders that rise among them will try to claim me solely for their purpose.  Their leaders are the ones who are confused, for this reason their confusion is confusing the masses of people who would like to worship my being.  My son Jesus was and is a very profound soul, he came during a very difficult time to deliver the words of his heavenly father to his sisters and to his brothers.  But, even during that time people were not able to listen to his words.  Because, there was much to be lost if they believed him.  For this reason , they dwelt on his being and destroyed his physical properties and being.  But, destroying someone does not mean destroying their being to different levels.  You cannot destroy me.  My son is me, for this reason you could not and cannot destroy an indestructible being.  My children of the Moslem faith are also my children, but their views are to serve their way of  being and wanting to live.  Their way of being is defined by their own cultural norms that they have set up in the regions of their lives.  For this reason when people try to claim me as the sole right way of believing or being, they are not claiming me per se but they are trying to claim me to serve their own needs.   Children, children listen to me.... " I am in no word, I am in no being that is trying to separate you from others.  I am in each person, I am not in any one book, but all books are within me.  I am the last word and I am the beginning.  I don't recognize any being that is trying to separate all beings from each other.  I am the creator of this Universe but I am not the creator of all those people who are destroying what I have created.  Their way of being and their choices that they have made will also be determined at the end of their life.  The way to live according to my Universe is the way of Peace, not violence.  I am responsible to all of my children who are carrying my words that I have given throughout the many centuries on earth and in Heaven.  I am their creator, I am their Heavenly Father, I am their Solace, I am their Heavenly Guide.""

Father God their are so many people , that are,  so many children who are so closed off to other people that are different from them, whether its different religion or different people....

""I am the creator of all beings, I have given different messages throughout different centuries for  my children, for their needs were greater or different, but this does not  disclose separating themselves from others.  The way to worship me is to worship each other, the way to worship me is to love each other, is to respect each other.  When you are living according to my laws , this is  way how you should be worshipping, not by separating or by killing or by being violent towards other beings on this earth. I love all of my children, I am the Heavenly source, the source of their source..  Their being is dependent upon my being.  I am the first and the last word they will know.""

                    






No comments: