Labels

Welcome

All that we behold and perceive by our senses bears undeniable witness to the existence of God--the stone and the cloud, the plants and the trees, the living creatures, the heavens and the earth and the stars, the dry land and the ocean, the fire and the air, substance and accident. Indeed, we ourselves are the chief witnesses to Him. But just as the bat sees only at night and cannot see in the daytime because of the weakness of its sight, which is dazzled by the full light of the sun, so also the human mind is too weak to behold the full glory of the Divine Majesty. --- Al-Ghazzali





FATHER GOD AND I



This blog contains numerous spiritual conversations between God and I. All things are possible, including of direct communication with our Creator, source of our Spirit.I call this communicating with Spirit. Many have many ways of explaining it. Within this blog, I have also placed some writings from different books and/or people that I have found loving/awakening to my spirit. Thank you so much for visiting. Blessings. Sehnaz







November 15, 2014

"Do you remember who you are" ( spirit communicated)


 
 

 



I heard a beautiful poem in my mind and recorded these words, I think these words are not just for me but for all loving children of God.  Enjoy, it is for you also.

"Do you remember who you are....?
Do you remember who you are?
Do you remember the flowers I used to place on your head?
Do you remember who you are....?
Do you remember my gentle whispers in your ears? Do you remember my gentle touches? Do you remember my gentle love?
 Do you remember who you are....?
 
I am you , you are me. 
 Do you remember who you are?
Do you remember me....?
I am you, you are me?
 
I am the breath you take,
I am the flower you smell,
I am the butterfly you see,
 I am.
I am the sun you see,
I am the glow of the moon,
I am you, you are me. 
I am the breath you take. 
Do you remember me....?
 
I make the winds blow. 
I move the clouds for you. 
 I shine the sun for you. 
 Do you remember me....?
 
I am the water you thirst for,
I am the food you hunger for,
Do you remember me....?
 
I am the beauty of your majestic mountains,
I am the love you feel,
Do you remember me....?
 
I am the birds that soar into heavens,
I am.
 
                        -Father God
 

2 comments:

Onenow said...

Beautiful. Thank you for capturing this and sharing it.

SP said...

Thank you for sharing this with me, we have the most loving God that our human minds have hard time acknowledging at times. I am still always so touched by the love I feel when I hear wisdom of our heavenly creator. We are so blessed. with love, Sehnaz