Labels

Welcome

All that we behold and perceive by our senses bears undeniable witness to the existence of God--the stone and the cloud, the plants and the trees, the living creatures, the heavens and the earth and the stars, the dry land and the ocean, the fire and the air, substance and accident. Indeed, we ourselves are the chief witnesses to Him. But just as the bat sees only at night and cannot see in the daytime because of the weakness of its sight, which is dazzled by the full light of the sun, so also the human mind is too weak to behold the full glory of the Divine Majesty. --- Al-Ghazzali





FATHER GOD AND I



This blog contains numerous spiritual conversations between God and I. All things are possible, including of direct communication with our Creator, source of our Spirit.I call this communicating with Spirit. Many have many ways of explaining it. Within this blog, I have also placed some writings from different books and/or people that I have found loving/awakening to my spirit. Thank you so much for visiting. Blessings. Sehnaz







June 2, 2016

Ancestors (Channeled)

Ancestors

As you may be aware, this is a channeled communication with Spirit/God.  Welcome, During this conversations I had inquired about ancestors, I especially wanted to know about my own people but I was given more of a general overview of ancestors.

"For you see, Nothing is as your eyes see, what you see is only temporary elements of who you are within one life.  Life has many windows, and thru these windows there is an opening to your own soul that connects all of them to your being.  When you ask me about Ancestors, you have many, many thousands of ancestors, but you are only aware of a certain line of them.  For your ancestors came all the way from the Garden of Eden.  They were your ancestors, multiplication of two beings eventually and over thousands of years have accumulated to the being of each and every soul on your earth.

 Therefore, your ancestors are all mixed and blended.  For this reason you shall love your brother.  Your ancestors were all within the same lines of humanity.  When you separate yourself from others, you separate yourself from your ancestors.  The human soul has traveled in great lengths of time, this soul that your mind and body interpretes as you is a magnificent instrument for you are allowed to only know and to only remember a certain aspect of your being.  You recall only what you are capable of recalling, therefore when you say ancestors look around you,  all the souls that surround you are your ancestral lines.

You are to love your brother as your own self, for when you truly love others like your own self, you are capable of seeing the reality of what your soul is.  For your soul is not separate from others, for your soul has never been separate from others.  You have awakened to this concept of being, to the concept of soul's union to my own self.  You are to know that you are me and I am you.  You are to know that I am the source of you, you have never been separated from me but there are times when you thought this way.  For this reason you are to know and believe all good things on earth shall come upon those who believe in the words of my magnificence.  You are to know that the soul is what makes you connected to me, your soul is of my origin.  Your body originates from the earth, the soil beneath your feet .

Your ancestors of near distances is the ancestors you can recall, because they are the ones whom you have heard of ,seen or have some clear consciousness about.  You are to know your ancestors are of thousands.  There are reasons for all things my dear child you see, there are people who claim to be this or that, however, within their own self they really don't know.  You may have been a part of other religions in other lives, they may have been from other cultures in other lives.  They realize this but they take it as a coincidence of their memory.  There are times when your soul feels familiar with certain things, that is because that familiarity you are sensing was the reality in another life.

  For this reason Judge not, be not and love the mankind as your own self.  Love yourself and love others.  There was a time when I spoke with you, during the time when we met, I spoke to you about love, loving yourself and loving others.  For everything in your experience on earth comes down to this principle, Loving yourself means Loving others. Loving others will only mean loving your own self.  Let there be peace among the children of earth, let there be peace among the children of my source.  My source is their being, let this source in hallow thy name be your guidance."


No comments: