Labels

Welcome

All that we behold and perceive by our senses bears undeniable witness to the existence of God--the stone and the cloud, the plants and the trees, the living creatures, the heavens and the earth and the stars, the dry land and the ocean, the fire and the air, substance and accident. Indeed, we ourselves are the chief witnesses to Him. But just as the bat sees only at night and cannot see in the daytime because of the weakness of its sight, which is dazzled by the full light of the sun, so also the human mind is too weak to behold the full glory of the Divine Majesty. --- Al-Ghazzali





FATHER GOD AND I



This blog contains numerous spiritual conversations between God and I. All things are possible, including of direct communication with our Creator, source of our Spirit.I call this communicating with Spirit. Many have many ways of explaining it. Within this blog, I have also placed some writings from different books and/or people that I have found loving/awakening to my spirit. Thank you so much for visiting. Blessings. Sehnaz







March 25, 2018

"What you have" (Channeled)

Forgive me as I have not posted as often as I would like, however, when time allows and with my life obligations cared for I am trying to do my best, I thank you for visiting and reading my blog.  It may be something very different for you or maybe not, but my wisdom in Quotes are received during Trance channeled communication with and from Father God, as I like to call God.
 Many individuals around the world hear heavenly voices, and they are always loving, kind, thoughtful, encouraging and for humanity.  Below conversation had occurred on February 7th, 2018 and it was just life reflecting, etc...  Blessings to you and to your loved ones. 



                                                                   *******
Funny enough even after ten years of communication, I still often continue to ask Father God if he is there to begin my trance communication, I am convinced God must have good humor, because if someone asked me the same question for ten years, I'm not sure if I would cry or laugh.  However, maybe it is my signature and each time I receive the same response from Father God.  This is recorded, and I am putting the words as I spoke from it.  I will put Father God's words in Quotes so my readers can better separate my questions/feedback.

                                                                   *******

Father God, are you there?

"My child I am always here, you are to know that I am you and you are meI am you and you are me means, every single child on this earth is of my being, for this reason our Lord Jesus meant when he said "Love yourself as you love me, because you are me and I am you."

Father God this morning I was reflecting on the book A Course in Miracles written by Helen Schuchman, I had read this before but it is so amazing how she accumulated all this information from Jesus.  How did she keep all this in mind to be able to write this?  

"You are the same way as she was but she was more determined to get things that she required to get in order to be of service to mankind.  You are to know that your presence is very alike to hers, for my wisdom flows through you and every child who is willing to hear what I say".

"My children are of my being, when the lord Christ said " you are to love each other, he meant this as a way of metaphor to explain to you that" I am you," and I am you means that there is no encompassing differences between you and any other child but there are times when my children believe that there is a big difference among them according to what they gather and have on earth or what they do.  For this reason you are to know that each and every person on earth is similar to each other.  When my children separate each other according to what they accumulate on earth, this is only a temporary measurement to their own being.   For this reason you are to never believe what you have defines you.  What you have has been given to you temporarily in order to assimilate yourself back into society as you know.  What you have does not determine who you are, who you are is determined by my being.  For this reason when in life you get certain things to make your life more differentiated than others, you are to know that this is only a temporary measurement."

So often, and we all do this, but we tend to think what we have defines us.

"There is always a way to pretend you are different but each person is not any different than the other.  For what you see and what you have is only temporary things that you are surrounded by.  You take nothing with you, when you depart from your being on earth.  For this reason, you and others must never believe that what you have makes you any different.  Allow me to explain to you the purpose of all things that you gather on earth.  You gather things that are physical in order to make your lives more interesting and comfortable, but this does not mean you separate yourself from other people.  When you separate yourself from other people this is only the fault of your human mind speaking.  Your spirit knows very well, that nothing belongs to you.  Let me distinguish the difference between your human mind and your spirit mind, your human mind is delegating all things that are there for you to work on.  There are obstacles that are in your path of growth for this reason the human mind is one of them, the human mind will only let you live according to physical matters and sensations of the world.  The human mind is there to protect you but also to install obstacles in your path for you to overcome things.  For this reason, when you or anyone else is listening solely to the human mind, there is a greater obstacle you are setting up for yourself. Your spirit mind, your spirit is of my being and it knows very well what is most important for you. Your Spirit thinks more differently than your human mind, your spirit mind is of the heavenly sources.  The Spirit mind knows that you are nothing while on earth.  You obtain nothing, you seek nothing and you accumulate nothing for this reason you are to know that the human mind and the spirit mind are two different levels of being.  

What happens when a person focuses totally on things they accumulate only?

"When a child of mine focuses only things that are needed on earth, than the spirit of the person is in a  shell of its own, for the spirit is not utilized and used  in order to make detrimental growth; for the things that matter to you is not visible to the human eye.  For this reason, you and others are to believe that all things are a temporary measurement of what is only given to you while you are there.  While you are there you are to also focus on spiritual gains, spiritual gains is only possible through the recognition of the holy spirit within you.  You are to know that my spirit within you is a product of my own being, but there are levels of my own being also.  For this reason, when a person reaches different levels of being to seek and to find me than this experience will allow them to grow on a soul level.  Let the children of God know that there is a level of distinguished layers that are within you that you must seek and find in order to be cognizant of my being within you that You are Me and that I am You.  When there is a great desire within a person to know, we will come to the side of that person.  You are to know that when you seeked my presence within you, you were allowed to know that I am you and You are me.  We are aware of those souls who are prepared to acknowledge our being, for this reason we can than enchant your soul with our souls in order for you to know better.  My child, you are to believe that all things according to God's laws are to occur on earth, for you see I am the master of this universe.  You are me and I am you, but I am the greater part of you.  You are your blessed self, because I am the blessing for your being."

Father God, do you ever judge us?  

"I am not the judge of you, I am the provider of you.  I am not the judge of you for you are to be the judge of yourself.  Your own self is to be judged by you in order for you to grow from this judgment.  Judgment is not a bad thing, judgment is a healthy thing, for without judgment you are to not know what is right or wrong.  You are to judge your own self,  for your own spirit to gain something out of it."

"You are me and I am you, for this reason you are to be never afraid of anything.  Let my love over encompass your being for my love surrounds you always.  Heaven is within you, heaven is you, heaven is your being."

"Let the heavens shower you with love and compassion.  Let my children know that I am their heavenly father.".  

No comments: