Labels

Welcome

All that we behold and perceive by our senses bears undeniable witness to the existence of God--the stone and the cloud, the plants and the trees, the living creatures, the heavens and the earth and the stars, the dry land and the ocean, the fire and the air, substance and accident. Indeed, we ourselves are the chief witnesses to Him. But just as the bat sees only at night and cannot see in the daytime because of the weakness of its sight, which is dazzled by the full light of the sun, so also the human mind is too weak to behold the full glory of the Divine Majesty. --- Al-Ghazzali





FATHER GOD AND I



This blog contains numerous spiritual conversations between God and I. All things are possible, including of direct communication with our Creator, source of our Spirit.I call this communicating with Spirit. Many have many ways of explaining it. Within this blog, I have also placed some writings from different books and/or people that I have found loving/awakening to my spirit. Thank you so much for visiting. Blessings. Sehnaz







August 28, 2019

Truth of self

Truth of Self

This was part of a conversation I had with Spirit from January 31st 2019. I thank you for reading and visiting my blog. Father God's wisdom that I hear are in quotes to make our conversation more readable for the visitors.


"Let me tell you a story, a story of a man who never thought he had the compassion of a life, who never received his own self.  He was a wanderer, he wandered all over this earth.  He was always looking for the blessing of the heavenly sources to shine upon him.  He made many days of journey, his soul was thirsty for the lord's prayer but he neglected to know that the heavenly source was within him.  For this reason he spent the remainder of his life searching for something that was to be found only in his own self.  He was a wanderer but he never wandered into his own self.  For this reason I encourage you to seek the wisdom of the universe within you. Within you lies the greatest treasures of all the heavens, there you will find your loved ones, there you will find your loving people and pets,  there you will find the secrets of the universe.  The universe that surrounds you is within you. You are to be obeying to the demands of your own heart and soul, for this reason you are to be aware of the reasons why your soul is searching"

Father God, am I searching?

"yes, you are searching continuously, but you are to know that the search shall bring you to the truth, the truth lies within you .  You are the truth, you are the source of the truth.  You are to be prepared for the truth to enter all of your being."

A prayer of finding yourself

"The majesty of the mountains lies within you, the majestic sense and the beauty of the mountains lie within you.  You are the beauty that you seek.  Your beauty is not comprehensible to the bodies of the people that surround you.  The body is just a body until it awakens it's self of its slumbering sleep.  You are to wake up and find the truth of the heavens within your own soul. The truth that shall be forever to guide you and to watch over you, let this truth be profound and impressed upon the seal of your soul.  For this truth shall set you free.  I allow you to know who you are and to be who you are."

Amen. Thank you. I'm very humbled.

"Tell me my dear child, what makes you want to know the truth?"

I feel my soul is thirsty, I want to know myself in truth, I want to know all things about all things Father God.

"I am aware of this but there is one element of the truth that you must know, that the truth shall set you free, so that there is nothing keeping you aside from all the other things on earth."

Yes Father God I know.

"I am the blessed source within you, when you bless another child you are blessing me."

That was beautiful,  I love you and it would be an honor for me to bless you.  There is a part of my mind that feels unworthy of all of this.

"There is nothing that you can say or do in order for your soul to know its own blessings.  For this reason you are to be in  acceptance and allowing for the blessings to come thru you for the sake of others and humanity, you are to bless every and each person who needs a blessing.  The blessings will come thru you, which is me".

I thank you, I don't know what to think. I am humbly grateful for this.

No comments: